I know that Ramadan is halfway through, but you can always use tips to help you prepare in advance and also during this blessed month! Here are 8 tips to help you have a productive Ramadan!
1. For a super productive Ramadan, it helps to spiritually prepare in advance! The sahabeh used to prepare 6 months ahead of time! The next time Ramadan is nearing, you can do little things that will help better you, so that you are ready for Ramadan when it comes.
2. One tip to help you prepare in advance is to fast Mondays and Thursdays ahead of time.This is so that you are not overly tired come Ramadan. This way, your body is already used to fasting! You will not feel as tired the first week, allowing for you to have a productive Ramadan from the start!
3. Early to bed, early to rise! I know that taraweeh might keep you up a bit later than usual, but it definitely helps to go to sleep right after. This will allow for you to be ready for suhoor and be prepared to have an early and productive day of fasting.
4. Organize your day. Dedicate time to Ramadan. Whether you are able to spend hours or half an hour reading and praying, remind yourself that actions are of intentions and stay motivated!
5. Have a healthy suhoor! Make sure to have suhoor to begin with, as it gives you the energy you need to carry on with your day.
6. Drink plenty of fluids during suhoor and after iftar! You have to stay hydrated, especially if you plan to pray taraweeh later.
7. Try your best to do tahajjud at least twice a week! If you have good intentions and really want something to happen, praying tahajjud is a great way to get closer to your Creator.
8. Have a Ramadan calendar! Decorate it and allow for it to make you feel the Ramadan spirit. Do something special each day of Ramadan, which will inspire you and motivate you to really tap into your faith.
Stay blessed! -Chereen :)