These yummy cauliflower florets are just pure amazing! If you aren’t normally a fan of this white vegetable, you will be after making this recipe! And a forewarning, make a couple of batches because they will not last! Takes mere minutes to prepare and not too long in the oven. Before you know it, you have a healthy serving of vegetables that your whole family will enjoy.
Crispy Cauliflower Florets
1 cauliflower head
3Tbsp Veganaise, or vegan mayo of choice
1C panko bread crumbs
1Tsp smoked paprika
1Tsp sea salt
Pinch black pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 420°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Wash, pat dry, and cut up cauliflower as shown. Turn florets into bite sized pieces.
This piece came out in the shape of a heart!
3. In a large bowl, combine Veganaise and cauliflower. Mix until florets are all coated.
4. In a shallow dish, combine panko, paprika, salt, and pepper. Add to cauliflower and toss to coat.
5. Spread onto baking sheet and cook for 25 minutes, until crispy and light golden brown in colour.
Remove and enjoy!
Delicious and so simple to make. Enjoy alone, with my Avocado Aioli, or as a side to your main dish. I love that you feel like you’re almost cheating on your diet but you’re eating a deliciously baked vegetable! Can’t go wrong with that.
Bon appétit! xo