You don’t know the true definition of ‘finger lickin’ good’ until you’ve had these babies! So irresistibly good, and a breeze to make, these maple glazed chicken wings are a must make in your home. Oh and that glaze! Wait till you taste that yumminess; you’ll want to dip everything in it!!
- 40 chicken wings (~ 4lbs)
- 3Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2Tbsp honey
- 1Tbsp smoked paprika
- 1/4Tsp cayenne pepper
- salt to taste
- 1/4C good quality bbq sauce
- 1/2C maple syrup
- 1Tbsp soy sauce (the one I use is by Kikkoman - organic and alcohol free)
1. Preheat oven to 425F.
2. Place chicken wings on lined baking sheet. Add oil and ensure all of the wings are nicely coated.
3. Next drizzle some honey and work it into the wings.
4. Then, add and work the paprika and cayenne pepper into the wings.
5. Finally, sprinkle with a decent amount of sea salt as your last step before placing in the oven.
6. Place chicken wings in the oven for 30 minutes, until charred and reddish brown in colour!
Prepare a few minutes before wings are ready to come out of the oven.
1. Place ingredients in a pot and bring to a boil.
2. Once it starts to boil, let cook for approximately 2 minutes, until glaze coats the back of your spoon.
Glaze will thicken as it cools so make sure you don’t let it cook for more than the suggested time.
Remove chicken wings from the oven. They’re delicious enough on their own, but to bring your wing eating experience up a notch, apply glaze on each wing as shown!
Place any remaining glaze in a bowl for extra dipping if desired (and you will desire) ;)
Bon appétit! xo