These bowls are quite effortless to make and their use is very versatile. Think dessert or savoury recipes…I’ve dreamt up at least 4 recipes just now! I’ll share them with you soon..you know, once I make them ;)
Wow your family tonight with these fun bowls!
Mini Phyllo Bowls Yields: 24
4 phyllo sheets (I buy the PC brand from Loblaws/Superstore)
1-2Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 375°F and have un-greased muffin tins handy.
2. Place first sheet on your kitchen counter/working surface and using either your hand or a pastry brush, spread some oil all over it.
3. Next, add second sheet as shown. Repeat with the olive oil.
4. Cut phyllo in even squares (as best as you can get them to be even).
5. You should end up with 12 squares.
6. Place in muffin tins as shown.
7. Place in the oven for 10 minutes, until golden in colour.
8. Fill with desired filling!
Easy, fun, and will surely bring the entire family to the dinner…or dessert table!
Bon appétit! xo